1. Incomplete documentation.
2. Business plan is not realistic.
3. No track record, no experience
4. Financial plan is not realistic and no official quotations from suppliers are attached. Basically, the numbers are thumb sucked and no evidence to back them up.
5. Marketing plan is too vague and no market evidence attached. You cannot say you’ll supply to supermarkets on your business plan and end there. You need to be specific, which supermarket? Where is this supermarket located? Which distributor or agent have you spoken too?
6. If already in operation, no financial statements attached.
7. No credit score or poor credit score.
8. The business is not sustainable.
Get connected with a funding institution. Contact us today.